Are you a shoe addict with a burning passion for fashion?
Join us on this journey to create a statement!
prettyFIT is known as a team of individuals who are passionate about fashion and motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
If you think that working in a challenging, rewarding and fun-filled environment excites you, we'd love to have you on our team!
Interested applicants, simply drop us your CV at email@example.com.
1. Content Marketing Executive (Full Time)
- Brand storytelling to take the brand's ideals and beliefs to a new height
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Content strategising, planning and execution including content research, copywriting, planning and supervision of marketing images and videos
- Creating and identifying content opportunities with a strong focus on fashion and trending topics
- Social media marketing planning and management including influencer management and collaborations with 3rd parties
- Email marketing content idealisation and creation
- Maintaining aesthetic standards according to the brand guide
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/E-commerce or equivalent
- Strong fashion sense with strong understanding of motivations, behaviours and activities of our target audience
- Ability to write well-polished, concise and creative copy
- Meticulous with an impeccable eye for aesthetic details
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and best practices
- Social media savvy and up to date on social media trends/apps
- Well-versed in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom or any other editing software for content creation
- Self-motivator with problem-solving skills and ability to meet timeline
2. Product Designer (Full Time)
- Market research on fashion and footwear trends
- Plan and develop seasonal collection themes and product designs
- Close monitoring of sampling to production processes, including quality control
- Work closely with content creation team to produce marketing content, including photography, in line with the brand direction
- Diploma/Degree in Fashion Design and Textile or related fields
- Equipped with strong knowledge in pattern design
- Proficiency in design softwares like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Possess excellent fashion knowledge and fashion sense
- Effectively bilingual in both English and Mandarin for communications with suppliers
- Good working attitude, proactive, resourceful and independent